Application deadline: October 31, 2022
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development (DALRRD) intends to award full scholarships to qualified applicants pursuing and/or intending to pursue further education in identified careers in agriculture, land reform and rural development for the academic year 2023. The scholarship will cover tuition, accommodation, books, meals and monthly stipend. The scholarships target previously disadvantaged and impoverished people from poor and rural communities.
Applicants must be South African citizens.
• Applicants should complete the relevant scholarship application forms available at the website address: www.dalrrd.gov.za (Click on vacancies).
• Candidates applying for fields of study that are not listed above will not be considered.
• Please note that communication will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not received any communication from
department within 14 days of the release of grade 12 results and after the National Scholarship Committee finalizes the selection process, consider your application unsuccessful.
• The Department of Agriculture, Agrarian Reform and Rural Development reserves the right to determine the total number of scholarship allocations for the academic year based on the total budget available.
• Late application forms will not be considered.
• Candidates who do not have their university acceptance letter or their final results can submit their application pending said documents.
• All completed scholarship application forms along with certified copies of IDs and performance certificates/results should be sent to ONLY ONE of the following addresses:
Postal address Physical address
Education and Training Sector
Department of Agriculture, Agrarian Reform and Rural Development
Private Bag X250
20, rue Steve Biko (former Beatrix)
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the DALRRD Scholarships 2023